Responsible for developing Algorithms for our Digital Factory Platform
Degree in B.Sc, M.Sc in Maths or Statistics
Number of Positions
Open for Freshers
Hybrid - Remote / Office
Competitive Pay matching the experience and market conditions (Probation: 3 – 6 months)
Job Description & Critical Skills
- Statistics – Good applied statistical skills, including knowledge of statistical tests, distributions, regression, maximum likelihood estimators, etc. Proficiency in statistics is essential
- Machine Learning– good knowledge of machine learning methods like k-Nearest Neighbors, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests.
- Strong Math Skills – (Multivariable Calculus and Linear Algebra) – understanding the fundamentals of Multivariable Calculus and Linear Algebra is important as they form the basis of a lot of predictive performance or algorithm optimization techniques.
- Programming Skills – knowledge of statistical programming languages Python
- Data Wrangling – proficiency in handling imperfections in data is an important aspect of a data scientist job description.
- Experience with Data Visualization Tools like matplotlib, ggplot, d3.js., Tableau
- Excellent Communication Skills – it is incredibly important to describe findings to a technical and non-technical audience.
- Analytical mindset towards problem-solving